Daniel Marc Snyder (born November 23, 1964) is an American billionaire and the current owner of the Washington Redskins American football team and primary investor in Red Zebra Broadcasting, which is home to the Redskins Radio ESPN.
Daniel Snyder Net Worth Forbes Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: November 23, 1964
- Spouse: Tanya Snyder
- Parents: Gerry Snyder
- Education: University of Maryland, College Park
- Age: 49 Year old
Daniel Snyder Net Worth Forbes Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $1.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth: Bombardier BD-700 Global Express XRS, Red Zebra Broadcasting, Washington Redskins Football Team
- Birth Place: Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
- Full Name: Daniel Marc Snyder
- Nationality: United States
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Occupation: Businessman
American businessman Daniel Snyder has an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion. He is known to be the present owner of the American football team, Washington Redskins.Snyder’s Washington Redskins is the third-most valuable team in the NFL worth an estimated $1.7 billion. The club has consistently raked in profits despite mostly disappointing play on the field during Snyder’s 15-year tenure as owner, thanks largely to a 27-year, $205-million stadium naming rights deal with FedEx that runs through 2025. The football business is so good in the D.C. area that Snyder has fully resisted a name change for the Redskins despite a lot of recent public noise by those who find the moniker offensive. His private equity firm Red Zone Capital specializes in broadcast, film distribution and casual dining chains.