Florentino Perez Rodriguez (born 8 March 1947) is a Spanish businessman, civil engineer, former politician, and current president of Real Madrid Football Club, as well as ACS. He is most famous for ushering Real Madrid’s period of Los Galácticos, a time where he paid extremely high transfer fees for elite footballers.
Florentino Perez Net Worth Forbes Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: March 8, 1947
- Spouse: Maria Angeles “Pitina” Sandoval (m. ?–2012)
- Education: Technical University of Madrid
- Children: Maria Angeles Perez Sandoval, Eduardo Perez Sandoval, Florentino Perez Sandoval
- Parents: Soledad Rodriguez Perez, Eduardo Perez del Barrio
Florentino Perez Net Worth Forbes Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $1.4 Billion
- Source of Wealth: ACS, Real Madrid Football Club
- Birth Place: Madrid, Spain
- Full Name: Florentino Pérez Rodríguez
- Nationality: Spain
- Ethnicity: Spanish
- Occupation: Businessman, Civil Engineer, Politician
Spanish businessman Florentino Perez has an estimated net worth of $1.4 billion according to Forbes. A civil engineer and former politician, Perez currently serves as the president of both the ACS and the Real Madrid Football Club.Florentino Perez splits his time between Spain’s largest construction company, Grupo ACS (Actividades de Construccion y Servicios) and the world’s most valuable sports team, Real Madrid. Perez essentially invented Real Madrid’s modern business model, signing major stars like David Beckham and Zinedine Zidane in his first tenure as president, between 2000 and 2006, boosting commercial revenues and making the team number one in terms of worldwide sales. Re-elected in 2009, Florentino’s Real Madrid outpaced Manchester United to become the world’s most valuable soccer club in 2013.