Lieutenant-general Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov (Born, 10 November 1919 – 23 December 2013) was a Russian general, inventor, military engineer, writer and small arms designer. He is most famous for developing the AK-47 assault rifle and its improvements, AKM and AK-74, as well as the PK machine gun.
Mikhail Kalashnikov Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: November 10, 1919,
- Died: December 23, 2013, Izhevsk, Russia
- Spouse: Ekaterina Kalashnikova (m. 1921–1977)
- Children: Victor Kalashnikov
Mikhail Kalashnikov Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $20 Million
- Source of Wealth: designing assault rifle
- Birth Place: Kurya, Altai Krai
- Marital Status: Married
- Full Name: Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov
- Nationality: Russian
- Occupation: inventor of assault rifles
Mikhail Kalashnikov is a Russian small arms designer which has an estimated net worth of $20 million.Kalashnikov was, according to himself, a self-taught tinkerer who combined innate mechanical skills with the study of weaponry to design arms that achieved battlefield ubiquity.Even though Kalashnikov felt sorrow at the weapons’ uncontrolled distribution, he took pride in his inventions and in their reputation for reliability, emphasizing that his rifle is “a weapon of defense” and “not a weapon for offense.