Oleg Vladimirovich Deripaska (born 2 January 1968) is the Russian Chairman of Supervisory Board of Basic Element company, CEO and President of En+ Group, a member of the Board of Directors and CEO of United Company RUSAL, the largest aluminium company in the world.With an estimated net worth of US$6.5 billion in 2014, he is amongst the top 20 wealthiest people in Russia.
Oleg Deripaska Net Worth Forbes Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: January 2, 1968
- Spouse: Polina Deripaska
- Children: Pyotr Deripaska, Marina Deripaska
- Full Name: Oleg Vladimirovich Deripaska
- Education: Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics (1996), Moscow State University (1993)
Oleg Deripaska Net Worth Forbes Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $8.5 Billion
- Birth Place: Dzerzhinsk, Russia
- Marital Status: Married to Polina Deripaska
- Nationality: Russian
- Ethnicity: Russian
- Age : 46
- Source Of Wealth : aluminum, utilities, Self Made
Oleg Depripaska is a Russian Businessman with a Net Worth of $8.5 Billion. He is the Chairman of Basic Element, a Russian conglomerate specialized in the fields of Energy, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Construction and Aviation.Oleg Deripaska has reconciled with billionaire Vladimir Potanin in the war for control of Norilsk Nickel, thanks to a three-way agreement with Potanin and with billionaires Alexander Abramov and Roman Abramovich, who together became Norilsk Nickel shareholders in 2013. Last year was a tough one for Deripaska’s giant aluminum maker, UC Rusal. As aluminum prices dropped its market cap fell by 44%. In late December 2013 the company sued London Metal Exchange in a dispute over rules for the aluminum trade, which could result in further losses.