Peter James O’Toole (2 August 1932 – 14 December 2013) was a stage and film actor. He attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, and began working in the theatre, gaining recognition as a Shakespearean actor at the Bristol Old Vic and with the English Stage Company, before making his film debut in 1959.
Peter O’Toole Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: August 2, 1932,
- Died: December 14, 2013, London, United Kingdom
- Spouse: Siân Phillips (m. 1959–1979)
- Children: Kate O’Toole, Lorcan O’Toole, Patricia O’Toole
- Awards: Academy Honorary Award, more
Peter O’Toole Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $50 Million
- Source of Wealth: Acting
- Birth Place: Connemara, Republic of Ireland
- Full Name: Peter Seamus O’Toole
- Nationality: British, Irish
- Ethnicity: Irish
- Occupation: Actor
Peter O’Toole was an Irish Actor whose Net Worth was evaluated to be around $50 Million at the time of his death.He achieved international recognition playing T. E. Lawrence in Lawrence of Arabia (1962) for which he received his first Academy Award nomination. He received seven further Oscar nominations – for Becket (1964), The Lion in Winter (1968), Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1969), The Ruling Class (1972), The Stunt Man (1980), My Favorite Year (1982) and Venus (2006) – and holds the record for the most Academy Award acting nominations without a win. He won four Golden Globes, a BAFTA and an Emmy, and was the recipient of an Honorary Academy Award in 2003.