Wesley “Wes” Studi (born December 17, 1947) is an award-winning full-blood Native American actor and film producer from Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma near Tahlequah, who has won critical acclaim for his portrayal of Native Americans in film.
Wes Studi Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: December 17, 1947
- Height: 1.83 m
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Maura Dhu Studi (m. 1990), Rebecca Graves (m. 1974)
- Children: Daniel Studi, Kholan Studi, Leah Studi
- Age: 66 Year old
Wes Studi Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $1 Million
- Source of Wealth: Film, Television
- Birth Place: Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States
- Full Name: Wesley “Wes” Studi
- Nationality: United States
- Ethnicity: Cherokee
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- 1994: Won a Western Heritage Award
- 1998: The Dreamspeakers Film and Festival honored Studi with its Career Achievement Award.
- 2000: Motion Picture and Television Fund’s Golden Boot Award.
- 2000: Artist of the Decade at the First Americans in the Arts Awards.
- 2005: The New World was nominated for an Academy Award.
- 2013: Inducted into the Hall of Great Western Performers
Wes Studi is a Cherokee actor who has a net worth of $1 million dollars.He has appeared in well-received Academy Award-winning films, such as Kevin Costner’s Dances with Wolves, Michael Mann’s The Last of the Mohicans (1992), and the Academy Award-nominated films Geronimo: An American Legend (1993) and The New World (2005). He most recently portrayed General Linus Abner (an analogue to the biblical Abner) in the NBC series Kings, and Eytukan in James Cameron’s box office blockbuster Avatar.