William Theodore Katt (born February 16, 1951) is an American film and television actor, best known as the star of The Greatest American Hero. He first became known for playing Tommy Ross, the ill-fated prom date of Carrie White in the film version of Carrie (1976) and subsequently starred in films such as First Love (1977), Big Wednesday (1978) and Butch and Sundance: The Early Days (1979). His mother is Barbara Hale, who played Della Street in the television series Perry Mason. Katt later played Paul Drake Jr. in the Perry Mason TV movies. His father was actor Bill Williams, who was best remembered for starring in the classic series The Adventures of Kit Carson.
William Katt Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: February 16, 1951
- Height: 1.74 m
- Parents: Bill Williams, Barbara Hale
- Siblings: Jody Katt, Juanita Katt
- Spouse: Danielle Hirsch (m. 1993), Deborah Kahane (m. 1979–1986)
William Katt Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth: Film, Television
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Full Name: William Theodore Katt
- Nationality: United States
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Occupation: Actor
William Katt is an American actor who has a net worth of $500 thousand. William Katt was born in Los Angeles, California and grew up in a family of actors. He began considering an acting career when he was in his teens. After attending Orange Coast College, he initially set out to have a career in music, but ultimately decided to focus on acting. He began his professional acting career performing in summer stock and regional theater productions, and then moved to supporting and guest-starring roles on television.