Marshall Bruce Mathers III, better known by his stage name Eminem and by his alter ego Slim Shady, is an American rapper, record producer, songwriter and actor.
Eminem Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Spouse: Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 2006–2006), Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 1999–2001)
Parents: Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr., Deborah R. Nelson-Mathers
- Children: Hailie Jade Scott, Alaina Mathers, Whitney Mathers
- Source of Wealth: Music, Other Businesses
- Age: 41 years old
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Kimberley Anne Scott)
- Full Name: Marshall Bruce Mathers III
Eminem Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week:
Net Worth: $140 Million
American rapper, record producer, and actor, Eminem, has an estimated net worth of $140 million. The first white rapper since the Beastie Boys to garner both sales and critical respect. Eminem was born Marshall Mathers III, the multi-platinum rapper spent his youth moving around Missouri with his single mom before settling in Warren, Michigan where he became interested in hip-hop.