The haircut the basic of all hair grooming acts can come anywhere between practical frugality and stylish squandering. When it comes to hair spending, there are many people who confessed not willing to pay for a cent to cut strands that will grow back anyway. It’s quite easy to understand a scissor, a comb and a friend with 20-20 vision is all you need. One can even ditch the comb and the friend for a DIY haircut.
In contrast, there are those who have actually spent an equivalent to a home down payment just to tame their mane.Magazine covers displaying celebrities with silky, sleek tresses bouncing around along the frame of their face enforce this ideal of beauty and aesthetics. While the average American woman drops $100 on one salon appointment, that sum won’t even begin to cover the cost for these Hollywood celebs strands. Some of the most celebrated names of the hairstyling world, such as Elizabeth Arden and Oribe, have earned their claim to fame by dedicating their lives to hair.
Top 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Haircuts in the World 2016
Anne Hathaway :-
Anne Jacqueline Hathaway is an American actress. After several stage roles, she appeared in the 1999 television series Get Real. She came to prominence after playing Mia Thermopolis in the Disney film The Princess Diaries and in its 2004 sequel.This lovely leading lady’s dedication to her art was tested during the making of the film adaption to the Broadway play, Les Miserables. Director Tom Hooper wanted Anne Hathaway’s hair to match her character portrayal of destitute Fantine for a realistic effect. Fellow actress Nicola Sloane was entrusted to savagely hack off Anne’s long mane in the scene where Fantine sells her hair in exchange for a pitifully small amount of money.
- Hair Cut Price :- $8 Million
- Net Worth :- $15 Million
- Born: November 12, 1982 (age 31), Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Height: 1.73 m
- Spouse: Adam Shulman (m. 2012)
- Awards: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, more
- Parents: Gerald Hathaway, Kate McCauley Hathaway
John Paul Dejoria :-
John Paul Jones DeJoria is an American billionaire businessman and philanthropist best known as a co founder of the Paul Mitchell line of hair products and The Patron Spirits Company. Hair care guru and co-founder of the company John Paul Mitchell systems had his iconic ponytail snipped off back in 2005. Leeza Gibbons was responsible for this shocking chop, who is a famous TV personality of all things. John Paul Dejoria, reportedly worth $4 billion, was not the only one who paid for this extravagant fee.
- Hair Cut Price :- $40,000
- Net Worth :- $4 billion
- Born: April 13, 1944 (age 69), Echo Park, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Spouse: Eloise Broady (m. 1993)
- Education: John Marshall High School
- Children: Alexis DeJoria, John Anthony DeJoria, Justin DeJoria, Michael DeJoria
- Movies: Flashing on the Sixties: A Tribal Document
Mamie Eisenhower :-
Mamie Geneva Doud Eisenhower was the wife of United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and First Lady of the United States from 1953 to 1961. Mamie married Dwight Eisenhower at age 19 in 1916.This trendsetting 1950’s First Lady is known for her trademark, the Mamie Bangs. At the time, this style received mixed reaction, and hairstylist Elizabeth Arden was responsible for cutting and styling the First Lady’s hair in Paris.
Mamie was delighted with her new look and from then on, Elizabeth Arden was the only hairdresser for her. While the cost of this haircut is unknown, it is safe to theorize that these bangs required big bucks! Knockoffs of the Mamie Bangs cleared off the shelves at $15 to $20 each piece, as they had become an iconic statement.
- Hair Cut Price :- Price Unknown
- Net Worth :- Price Unknown
- Born: November 14, 1896, Boone, Iowa, United States
- Died: November 1, 1979, Washington, D.C., United States
- Spouse: Dwight D. Eisenhower (m. 1916–1969)
- Buried: Eisenhower Presidential Center, Abilene, Kansas, United States
- Children: John Eisenhower, Doud Eisenhower
- Parents: Elivera M. Doud, John Sheldon Doud
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah :-
Hassanal Bolkiah is the 29th and current Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei. He is also the first and incumbent Prime Minister of Brunei. This royal figure of Brunei, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, pays an average of $31,000 to get his mane cut by his trusted barber of 16 years, Ken Modestou; of the Dorchester Hotel salon in London. Modestou always at the Sultan’s beck and call, has flown first class to Brunei just to get the job done. While $31,000 is a single salary for the average American, for the Sultan it is just a small price to pay to look his best.
- Hair Cut Price :- $31,000
- Net Worth :- $20 billion
- Born: July 15, 1946 (age 67), Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Nationality: Bruneian
- Parents: Omar Ali Saifuddien III
- Siblings: Jefri Bolkiah
- Spouse: Azrinaz Mazhar Hakim (m. 2005–2010), Pengiran Anak Saleha (m. 1965), Isteri Mariam (m. ?–2003)
- Children: Al-Muhtadee Billah, Prince Azim, Majeedah Bolkiah, more
Beverley Lateo :-
Beverley Lateo, a blond millionaire and property developer, has proved that good looks are priceless, no wonder she gladly parted with $16,000 for a mere haircut! The hairdresser is none other than the famous Stuart Phillips, who caters to a high profile clientele, of the likes of Michelle Scott-Lee, David Hasselhoff, Girls Aloud, Caprice and Ivana Trump. He has this time charged more than 50 times the usual $300 he’d charge for a standard cut in profit. Hailing from Pisa, this Italian allowed hairstylist to the stars, Stuart Phillips, of the Covent Garden Salon in London to give her a fresh new “do” at her request. Her layers required extra care and precision, so Phillips was the “go- to” stylist for the job. While doughing out $16,000 for a haircut may seem ludicrous, this isn’t the only pampering Beverley Lateo received during her stay at the London salon.
- Hair Cut Price :- $16,000
David Beckham :-
David Robert Joseph Beckham (born 2 May 1975) is an English former footballer. He has played for Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, Los Angeles Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain, and the England national team for which he holds the appearance record for an outfield player. He was the first English player to win league titles in four countries. He announced his intention to retire at the end of the 2012–13 Ligue 1 season on 16 May 2013 and, on 18 May 2013, played his final game of his storied 20-year caree. The recently retired soccer superstar and British heart-throb, David Beckham, got his iconic blonde locks trimmed and shaped as a requirement for his endorsement contract with a company called County Chemicals for their hair cream product called Brylcreem. Originally a pomade for classically well-groomed gentlemen back in the 1920’s, the company needed a modern face to promote an edgier and more sports driven look. The price of this new marketing image came to $6,000 and also cost this world famous soccer player his rugged mane.
- Hair Cut Price :- $6,000
- Net Worth :- $47 Million
- Born: May 2, 1975 (age 38), Leytonstone, London, United Kingdom
- Height: 1.83 m
- Spouse: Victoria Beckham (m. 1999)
- Children: Brooklyn Beckham, Harper Beckham, Romeo Beckham, Cruz Beckham
- Movies and TV shows: The Secret Service, more
Michael Douglas :-
Michael Kirk Douglas (born September 25, 1944) is an American actor and producer, primarily in movies and television. He has won four Golden Globes, including the Cecil B. DeMille Award, two Academy Awards—as producer of 1975’s Best Picture, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and as Best Actor in 1987 for his role as Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, and an Emmy Award in 2013 for his portrayal of Liberace in the HBO film Behind the Candelabra. Other performances include The Game, Wonder Boys, Traffic and Falling Down. Douglas received the AFI Life Achievement Award in 2009. He is the eldest of actor Kirk Douglas’ four sons. As the son of Hollywood star Kirk Douglas, it wasn’t hard to declare his own claim to fame. At the age of 25, the actor landed his first big time gig for the film Hail, Hero! In preparation for his role as a student who drops out of school to join the army, Michael Douglas had to part with his long mane for a scene in the movie. The cut was valued at $1,000 in 1969, and would be equivalent to about $6,000 today.
- Hair Cut Price :- $6,000
- Net Worth :- $200 million
- Born: September 25, 1944 (age 69), New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Spouse: Catherine Zeta-Jones (m. 2000), Diandra Luker (m. 1977–2000)
- Parents: Diana Dill, Kirk Douglas
- Children: Cameron Douglas, Carys Zeta Douglas, Dylan Michael Douglas
- Upcoming movie: Ant-Man
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, known by her stage name Rihanna, is a Barbadian recording artist, actress, and fashion designer. This R&B singer Rihanna reportedly requires a week of continuous hair care to maintain her fierce short styles that she wears on and off stage. With hair being one of the most important things for her image, she gives celebrity hairstylist Ursula Stephen full responsibility to keep her looking perfect. For more than 15 years, Ursula has been creating haute hairstyles for her clients. Rihanna is the perfect example for her most notable edgy and versatile cuts, which the stylist continues to transform.
- Hair Cut Price :- $2,000
- Net Worth :- $90 million
- Born : February 20, 1988 (age 26) Saint Michael, Barbados
- Residence: New York City, U.S.
- Occupation : Singer , songwriter , actress ,fashion , designer
Jennifer Aniston :-
Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born February 11, 1969) is an American actress, film director, and producer. She gained worldwide recognition for portraying Rachel Green on the television sitcom Friends (1994–2004), a role which earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award. In 2012, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Additionally, Men’s Health magazine voted Aniston the “Sexiest Woman of All Time. Jennifer Aniston trusts hairstylist Chris McMillan, who was the style creator for the sitcom Friends. Known as Hollywood’s “Mane Man,” this celebrity hairstylist charges $600 per service cut. Allure magazine has ranked him among “The Influencers,” an elite group of creative artists who are the most influential among their peers and do not follow specific “trends,” but rather create their own.
- Hair Cut Price :- $600
- Net Worth :- $150 million
- Born: February 11, 1969 (age 45), Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height: 1.64 m
- Partner: Justin Theroux (2011–)
- Spouse: Brad Pitt (m. 2000–2005)
- Upcoming movie: Horrible Bosses 2
Jennifer Lopez :-
Jennifer Lynn Muniz ( born July 24, 1969) is an American actress, dancer, fashion designer, perfumer, philanthropist, producer, recording artist and television personality. This diva’s precious locks are allowed to be touched only by world renowned hairstylist Oribe. This legend got his start as an assistant in the late 70’s- early 80’s to Garren, one of the most sought-after and well-known hairdressers at the time. Oribe quickly rose to the top, as he was an eager learner and willing to please clients. Now, he himself is one of the hottest stylists for major Hollywood celebrities. Jennifer Lopez gets a weekly trim that comes to $400, just to snip the ends off of her slightly new growth.
- Net Worth :- $300 million
- Hair Cut Price :- $400
- Born: July 24, 1969 (age 44), Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States
- Spouse: Marc Anthony (m. 2004–2012), Cris Judd (m. 2001–2003), Ojani Noa (m. 1997–1998)
- Children: Emme Maribel Muñiz, Maximilian David Muñiz
- Albums: Love?, On the 6, Jennifer Lopez: Let’s Get Loud, more