There are many countries who’s GDP is increase with time to time. These countries build their national development projects and create more chances of the Jobs by using their resources and try their best to finish unemployment from the countries. Mostly some Arab, and European countries are leading the list of the Top 10 richest countries.
The Top 10 Most Richest Countries in The World 2016
Qatar :- (Arab Country)
Qatar, officially the State of Qatar, is a sovereign Arab emirate, located in Western Asia, occupying the small Qatar Peninsula on the northeasterly coast of the much larger Arabian Peninsula.
- GDP Per Capita : ($100,889)
- Capital: Doha
- Dialing code: 974
- Currency: Qatari riyal
- Population: 2.051 million (2012) World Bank
- Colleges and Universities: Qatar University, more
- Government: Emirate, Monarchy, Absolute monarchy
Luxembourg :- (European Country)
Luxembourg, officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is a landlocked country in Western Europe. It is bordered by Belgium to the west and north, Germany to the east, and France to the south.
- GDP Per Capita : ($91,388)
- Capital: Luxembourg
- Prime minister: Xavier Bettel
- Population: 531,441 (2012) World Bank
- Official languages: French Language, Luxembourgish language, German Language
- Colleges and Universities: University of Luxembourg, more
- Government: Unitary state, Monarchy, Constitutional monarchy, Grand duchy, Democracy, Parliamentary system
Singapore :- (Asian Country)
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres north of the equator.
- GDP Per Capita : ($91,388)
- Dialing code: 65
- Area: 710 km²
- Weather: 32°C, Wind N at 16 km/h, 55% Humidity
- Population: 5.312 million (2012) World Bank
- Official languages: English Language, Malay Language, Tamil Language, Standard Mandarin
- Colleges and Universities: National University of Singapore, more
- Government: Unitary state, Constitutional republic, Parliamentary republic
Norway :- (European Country)
Norway officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Scandinavian unitary constitutional monarchy whose territory comprises the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Jan Mayen, the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard, and the sub-Antarctic Bouvet Island. Norway has a total area of 385,252 square kilometres (148,747 sq mi) and a population of a little above 5 million. It is the 2nd least densely populated country in Europe. The country shares a long eastern border with Sweden (1,619 km or 1,006 mi long), which is the longest uninterrupted border within both Scandinavia & Europe at large.
- GDP Per Capita : ($65,640)
- Capital: Oslo
- Currency: Norwegian krone
- Prime minister: Erna Solberg
- Official languages: Norwegian Language, Nynorsk, Bokmål
- Colleges and Universities: University of Oslo, more
- Government: Unitary state, Constitutional monarchy, Parliamentary system
Switzerland :- (European Country)
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Confederation, is a federal parliamentary republic consisting of 26 cantons, with Bern as the seat of the federal authorities.
- GDP Per Capita : ($53,367)
- Capital: Bern
- Dialing code: 41
- Currency: Swiss franc
- Official languages: German Language, Romansh language, French Language, Italian Language
- Government: Federal republic, Directorial system
- Colleges and Universities: ETH Zurich, more
Macau, also spelled Macao, is one of the two Special Administrative Regions of the People’s Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong.
- GDP Per Capita : ($87,765)
- Dialing code: 853
- Weather: 8°C, Wind N at 34 km/h, 62% Humidity
- Currency: Macanese pataca
- Local time: Tuesday 5:17 pm
- Continent: Asia
- Population: 556,783 (2012) World Bank
- Gross domestic product: 43.58 billion USD (2012) World Bank
- Official languages: Portuguese Language, Chinese language
United States of America:-
The United States of America, commonly referred to as the United States, America, or simply the States, is a federal republic consisting of 50 states and a federal district.
- GDP Per Capita ($51,704)
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Dialing code: 1
- Founded: July 4, 1776
- Population: 313.9 million (2012)
- Gross domestic product: 15.68 trillion USD (2012) World Bank
- Government: Presidential system, Federal republic, Constitutional republic
United Arab Emirates:-
The United Arab Emirates, sometimes simply called the Emirates or the UAE, is a country located in the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south, as well as sharing sea borders with Qatar, Iran and Pakistan.
- GDP Per Capita ($42,080)
- Capital: Abu Dhabi
- Dialing code: 971
- Currency: United Arab Emirates dirham
- National anthem: Ishy Bilady
- Population: 9.206 million (2012) World Bank
- Colleges and Universities: United Arab Emirates University, more
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
- GDP Per Capita $44,598)
- Capital: Canberra
- Dialing code: 61
- Prime minister: Tony Abbott
- Population: 22.68 million (2012) World Bank
- Government: Federal monarchy, Constitutional monarchy, Parliamentary system
- Colleges and Universities: University of Melbourne, more
Hong Kong, alternatively known by its initials H.K., is one of the two Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, the other being Macau.
- GDP Per Capita ($50,936)
- Dialing code: 852
- Area: 1,104 km²
- Weather: 8°C, Wind N at 21 km/h, 57% Humidity
- Local time: Tuesday 5:37 pm
- Currency: Hong Kong dollar
- Population: 7.155 million (2012) World Bank
- Official languages: English Language, Chinese language
- Colleges and Universities: The University of Hong Kong, more