Country songs and artists have always played a big part in the music scene. From the time of Willie Nelson to the height of the popularity of the likes of Kenny Rogers, the music has constantly crossed over in popularity to the pop music charts.Here now is a list of the top 10 richest country music artists.
Top 10 Richest Country Music Artists in the World
Rascal Flatts is an American country music group composed of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney. LeVox and DeMarcus are second cousins. During the 2000–10 decade, Rascal Flatts recorded for Disney Music Group’s Lyric Street Records.
- Net Worth :- $21 million
- Lead singer: Gary LeVox (1999–)
- Members: Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney, Jay DeMarcus
- Origin: Columbus, Ohio, United States, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Awards: American Music Award for Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group, more
Kenneth Arnold “Kenny” Chesney is an American country music singer. Chesney has recorded 15 albums, 14 of which have been certified gold or higher by the RIAA.
- Net Worth :- $40 million
- Born: March 26, 1968 (age 45), Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Height: 1.68 m
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Renee Zellweger (m. 2005–2005)
Keith Lionel Urban is a New Zealand-born Australian-raised country music musician, songwriter, guitarist, and television music competition judge. When he was 2 years old, his parents moved the family to Australia, where his career eventually began.
- Net Worth :- $45 million
- Born: October 26, 1967 (age 46), Whangarei, New Zealand
- Height: 1.78 m
- Spouse: Nicole Kidman (m. 2006)
- Children: Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban
- TV shows: American Idol, The Voice (AU)
Samuel Timothy “Tim” McGraw (born May 1, 1967) is an American singer, songwriter and actor. Many of McGraw’s albums and singles have topped the country music charts with total album sales in excess of 40 million units in the US, making him the eighth best-selling artist, and the third best-selling country singer, in the Soundscan era. He is married to country singer Faith Hill and is the son of the late baseball player Tug McGraw.
- Net Worth :- $65 million
- Born: May 1, 1967 (age 46), Delhi, Louisiana, United States
- Spouse: Faith Hill (m. 1996)
- Children: Gracie Katherine McGraw, Maggie Elizabeth McGraw, Audrey Caroline McGraw
- Parents: Elizabeth Ann D’Agostino, Tug McGraw
Reba Nell McEntire is an American country music singer, songwriter and actress. She began her career in the music industry as a high school student singing in the Kiowa High School band, on local radio shows with her siblings, and at rodeos.
- Net Worth :- $65 million
- Born: March 28, 1955 (age 58), Kiowa, Oklahoma, United States
- Spouse: Narvel Blackstock (m. 1989), Charlie Battles (m. 1976–1987)
- Children: Shelby Steven McEntire Blackstock
- Albums: Reba: Duets, Keep on Loving You, Reba #1s, more
Faith Hill is an American country pop singer and occasional actress. Her voice type is a mezzo-soprano. She is married to country singer Tim McGraw, with whom she has recorded several successful duets.
- Net Worth :- $80 million
- Born: September 21, 1967 (age 46), Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States
- Height: 1.77 m
- Spouse: Tim McGraw (m. 1996), Daniel Hill (m. 1988–1994)
- Children: Audrey Caroline McGraw, Maggie Elizabeth McGraw, Gracie Katherine McGraw
Troyal Garth Brooks is an American country music singer and songwriter. His eponymous first album was released in 1989 and peaked at Number 2 in the US country album chart while climbing to number 13 on the Billboard 200 album chart.
- Net Worth :- $150 million
- Born: February 7, 1962 (age 52), Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Spouse: Trisha Yearwood (m. 2005), Sandy Mahl (m. 1986–2001)
- Children: Allie Colleen Brooks, August Anna Brooks, Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks
- Siblings: Kelly Brooks
Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. Raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, Swift moved to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of fourteen to pursue a career in country music.
- Net Worth :- $220 million
- Born: December 13, 1989 (age 24), Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
- Height: 1.77 m
- Siblings: Austin Swift
- Parents: Scott Kingsley Swift, Andrea Finlay
Dolly Rebecca Parton is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author and philanthropist, best known for her work in country music.
- Net Worth :- $450 million
- Born: January 19, 1946 (age 68), Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
- Spouse: Carl Thomas Dean (m. 1966)
- Albums: Here You Come Again, Trio, Bargain Store, more
- Siblings: Stella Parton, Randy Parton, Rachel Dennison, more
Toby Keith Covel, best known as Toby Keith, is an American country music singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor.
- Net Worth :- $500 million
- Born: July 8, 1961 (age 52), Clinton, Oklahoma, United States
- Height: 1.90 m
- Spouse: Tricia Lucus (m. 1984)
- Children: Krystal Keith Covel, Shelley Covel Rowland, Stelen Keith Covel