We have seen overtime, that Media has turned out to be the most paying category to its workers. However, some who act wisely gets new projects, made frequent releases to stay on top in the industry and earn as much as they can. Today we’re listing down here some of the top richest female singers. Earning for a talent is itself a blessing and when it comes to singing, we come across of thousand names but there are only few for whom their passion turned into a resource; a resource too big to make them one of the top richest singers.
Just like in other domains, women have contributed somehow equally in music, earning in Millions and ruling the hearts of their fans.Being a music freak myself too, the idea of sharing that who are the richest female singers in the world of 2018 sounded interesting. With the increasing fan following of rappers, the following female singers are giving a tough time to all the male candidates with the combination of their talent, beauty, voice and high level performances.
Top 10 Richest Female Singers 2018
Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer-songwriter, actress, author, director, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Madonna comes on number 1. She is probably the only Billionaire on the list. With her experience and fan following, Madonna up to date has been able to produce 300 Million records out of which 200 Million rule the hearts of her fans, she has been listed as the world’s top selling female recordings in the Guinness World records. She is a singer by nature, but also known for her songwriting, acting and entrepreneurship.
- Net Worth :- $1.1 Billion
- Country :- America
- Hit Track :- “like a virgin”
- Age :- 53 Yrs
- Born: August 16, 1958 (age 55), Bay City, Michigan, United States
- Children: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, Rocco Ritchie, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie, Mercy James
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989)
- Movies: W.E., Body of Evidence, Swept Away, Evita, more
Mariah Carey :-
Mariah Carey (born March 27, 1969 or 1970) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, and philanthropist. Born and raised on Long Island, New York, Carey came to prominence after releasing her self-titled debut studio album Mariah Carey in 1990; it went multiplatinum and spawned four consecutive number one singles on the U.S.Following the pace of Madonna, Carey has given 200 Million tracks to her fans that have been appreciated throughout the world.
Her net worth, at a age of 42 is considerably large, which is up to $750 Million as revealed. The lady has taken up the market not only as a singer but also for lyrics writer and producer.Mariah Carey is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress.Mariah Carey career spanning over two decades, Carey has sold more than 200 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
- Net Worth :- $750 Million
- Hit Track :- “ Memoirs of an imperfect Angel ”
- Born: March 27, 1970 (age 43), Huntington, New York, United States
- Spouse: Nick Cannon (m. 2008), Tommy Mottola (m. 1993–1998)
- Children: Moroccan Scott Cannon, Monroe Cannon
- Albums: Glitter, Butterfly, The Emancipation of Mimi, more
Barbra Streisand :-
Barbra Joan Streisand is an American singer-songwriter, author, actress, writer, film producer, and director. The winner of 15 awards by now, Barbra Streisand is one of those blessed singers who have had won the black lady-the Oscars. She is known for her production, direction and of course for her exceptional singing. Even at this age, the lady has maintained her long lasting charm.
- Net Worth :- $625Million
- Hit Track :- “Love is the answer”
- Born: April 24, 1942 (age 71), Williamsburg, New York City, New York, United States
- Spouse: James Brolin (m. 1998), Elliott Gould (m. 1963–1971)
- Children: Jason Gould
- Albums: Memories, Guilty, Duets, People, Love Is the Answer, more
Celine Dion :-
Celine Marie Claudette Dion, born 30 March 1968) is a Canadian singer. Born into a large family from Charlemagne, Quebec,Dion emerged as a teen star in the French-speaking world after her manager and future husband René Angélil mortgaged his home to finance her first record.Now that’s the song I have grown up listening to. Celine Dion has the privilege of singing the world famous “my heart will go on” of the movie Titanic in 1997. She has a good record of selling her 140 Million albums.
- Net Worth :- $600 Million
- Hit Track :- “My Heart will go on”
- Born: March 30, 1968 (age 45), Charlemagne, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Spouse: Rene Angelil (m. 1994)
- Children: Rene-Charles Angelil, Nelson Angelil, Eddy Angelil
Britney Spears :-
Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American recording artist and entertainer. Born in McComb, Mississippi, and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, she performed acting roles in stage productions and television shows as a child before signing with Jive Records in 1997. Spears’s first and second studio albums, …Baby One More Time (1999) and Oops!… I Did It Again (2000), became international successes, with the former becoming the best-selling album by a teenage solo artist.Britney Spears knows how to stay in limelight; she is on and off found in some controversy, sometimes for her singing and sometimes for her personal life. Appearing as a child artist since a small age, Britney has been ruling the hearts as an actor, producer and singing.
- Net Worth :- $500 Million
- Hit Track :- “Baby one more time”
- Born: December 2, 1981 (age 32), McComb, Mississippi, United States
- Siblings: Jamie Lynn Spears, Bryan Spears
- Spouse: Kevin Federline (m. 2004–2007), Jason Allen Alexander (m. 2004–2004)
- Children: Jayden James Federline, Sean Federline
Cher Lloyd :-
Cher Lloyd is an English singer-songwriter, rapper and model. Lloyd rose to fame when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor. Shortly afterwards, Lloyd was signed to Syco Music.It’s again America, The goddess of pop, the winner of many awards; Cher is an amazing, television personality, actress, director, record producer and philanthropist.
- Net Worth :- $450 Million
- Hit Track :- “Want you Back”
- Born: July 28, 1993 (age 20), Malvern, United Kingdom
- Height: 1.57 m
- Nationality: British
- Albums: Sticks & Stones
- Parents: Darren Lloyd, Dina Lloyd
Ayumi Hamasaki :-
Ayumi Hamasaki is a Japanese recording artist, lyricist, model, and actress. Also called “Ayu” by her fans, Hamasaki has been dubbed the “Empress of Pop” because of her popularity and widespread influence in Japan and throughout Asia.Starting her career in 1998 Ayumi is entertaining her followers consistently by producing worth listening tracks. She has sold above 50 million records in Japan only, and becoming japans’ first best selling singer.
- Net Worth :- $400 Million
- Hit Track :- “Poker Face”
- Born: October 2, 1978 (age 35), Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Height: 1.57 m
- Spouse: Manuel Schwarz (m. 2011–2012)
- Movies and TV shows: Tsuki ni Shizumu, Like Grains of Sand, Ayuready?, Gakko II
Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter, simply known as Beyonce , is an American recording artist and actress.This young, attractive and talented singer has sold 75 million records worldwide. She is a great lyricist, producer and actress a part from being a singer.
- Net Worth :- $390 Million
- Hit Track :- “Dangerously in love”
- Born: September 4, 1981 (age 32), Houston, Texas, United States
- Spouse: Jay-Z (m. 2008)
- Siblings: Nixon Knowles, Solange Knowles
- Parents: Tina Knowles, Mathew Knowles
Janet Jackson :-
Janet Damita Jo Jackson (born May 16, 1966) is an American recording artist and actress. Known for a series of sonically innovative, socially conscious and sexually provocative records, as well as elaborate stage shows, television appearances, and film roles, she is a prominent figure in popular culture.Known for her contemporary music, Janet Jackson has sold over 100 million records. According to the reviews,The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) lists her as the eleventh best-selling female artist in the United States, with 26 million certified albums.
- Net Worth :- $360 Million
- Hit Track :- “Control”
- Born: May 16, 1966 (age 47), Gary, Indiana, United States
- Spouse: Wissam Al Mana (m. 2012), Réne Elizondo (m. 1991–2000), James DeBarge (m. 1984–1985)
- Siblings: Michael Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, more
- Movies: For Colored Girls, Poetic Justice, more
Tina Turner :-
Anna Mae Bullock, known by her stage name Tina Turner, is a singer, dancer, actress, and author, whose career has spanned more than half a century, earning her widespread recognition and numerous awards.Singer and actress Tina Turner. She began singing professionally with her husband Ike Turner as part of the Ike and Tina Turner Revue. As a solo artist, Tina Turner is best known for singles like “Lets Stay Together” and “Private Dancer”. Thanks to a music career spanning five decades, Tina Turner is believed to have a net worth of $350 million.
- Net Worth :- $350 Million
- Hit Track :- “let’s stay together”
- Born: November 26, 1939 (age 74), Nutbush, Tennessee, United States
- Spouse: Erwin Bach (m. 2013), Ike Turner (m. 1962–1978)
- Children: Ronnie Turner, Raymond Craig Turner
- Nationality: American, Swiss