The NFL is known for having some of the richest athletes on the planet, and the top 10 richest players in the NFL have exuberant contracts that will ensure their families live luxuriously for generations to come. NFL Players Peyton Manning is one of the richest player of the NFL from last few decades. He has signed couple of good contracts through out the year. Haloti Ngata is one of the best players, he was the player of the Baltimore Ravens and he has a huge amount of endorsements .
There are few more names subjected to the list of the top players, well all were listed here you can check the ranking of the players with the name, their teams and their position will also be discussed in the list. The NFL is a quarterbacks’ league. Elite QBs control the action more than ever before thanks to added rules meant to favor the offense, particularly the quarterback. The game’s best signal callers make the playoffs year after year, while teams without a franchise QB perpetually pick near the top of the draft after yet another losing season. A special spot is reserved for those quarterbacks that lead their teams to the Super Bowl. They get to cash in a little extra both on and off the field.
Top 10 Richest NFL Players in the World 2016
Peyton Manning :-
Peyton Williams Manning (born March 24, 1976) is an American football quarterback for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL). A five-time league MVP, he played for the Indianapolis Colts for 14 seasons from 1998 to 2011. He is a son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning and an elder brother of New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning. Manning played college football for the University of Tennessee, leading the Volunteers to the 1997 SEC Championship in his senior season.
However, No. 3 Tennessee lost to the No. 2 Nebraska Cornhuskers 42-17 in the Orange Bowl giving Nebraska and Tom Osborne their 3rd national championship in 4 years. He was chosen by the Indianapolis Colts with the first overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft. Manning’s playing career and statistics have ranked him among the greatest quarterbacks of all-time.
- Net Worth :- $42.4 Million
- Born: March 24, 1976 (age 37), New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Spouse: Ashley Thompson (m. 2001)
- Current team: Denver Broncos (#18 / Quarterback)
- Siblings: Eli Manning, Cooper Manning
- Children: Mosley Thompson Manning, Marshall Williams Manning
- Parents: Archie Manning, Olivia Williams Manning
Haloti Ngata :-
Etuini Haloti Ngata (born January 21, 1984) is an American football nose tackle and defensive end for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of Oregon and earned All-American honors. The Baltimore Ravens chose him in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft, and he has been selected for the Pro Bowl five times.
- Net Worth :- $37.3 Million
- Born: January 21, 1984 (age 30), Inglewood, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- 40 yard dash time: 4.99 seconds
- Spouse: Christina Adams (m. 2007)
- Salary: 2.9 million USD (2012)
- Education: Highland High School, University of Oregon
Larry Fitzgerald Jr :-
Larry Darnell Fitzgerald, Jr. (born August 31, 1983) is an American football wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of Pittsburgh, and earned All-American honors. The Arizona Cardinals chose Fitzgerald with the third overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft, and he has played his entire professional career for the team.
He has been selected for the Pro Bowl seven times, and currently ranks fifth all-time in NFL history in receiving yards per game for a career (76.0 yards per game), behind Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Torry Holt, and Marvin Harrison. On November 24, 2013, at 30 years and 85 days of age, he became the youngest NFL receiver to reach 11,000 career receiving yards, surpassing the previous record-holder, Randy Moss. He agreed to an eight-year, $120 million contract extension on August 20, 2011.
- Net Worth :- $36.8 Million
- Born: August 31, 1983 (age 30), Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- 40 yard dash time: 4.63 seconds
- Salary: 5 million USD (2012)
- Current team: Arizona Cardinals (#11 / Wide receiver)
- School: University of Pittsburgh
- Education: Valley Forge Military Academy and College, University of Phoenix, Academy of Holy Angels, University of Pittsburgh
Ndamukong SUH :-
Ndamukong Suh ( born January 6, 1987) is an American football defensive tackle for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of Nebraska, and earned All-American honors. He was chosen by the Lions with the second overall pick of the 2010 NFL Draft.As a college senior, Suh became one of the most decorated players in college football history.
He won numerous awards including the Associated Press College Football Player of the Year Award, Bronko Nagurski Trophy, Chuck Bednarik Award, Lombardi Award and Outland Trophy, and was recognized as a unanimous All-American. Suh has been criticized in the media and by other players for his aggressive style of play and has been fined a total of $216,875 by the NFL for four violations thus far in his career.
- Net Worth :- $36 Million
- Born: January 6, 1987 (age 27), Portland, Oregon, United States
- Nationality: American
- 40 yard dash time: 5.03 seconds
- Salary: 9.25 million USD (2012)
- Current team: Detroit Lions (#90 / Defensive tackle)
- Education: Grant High School, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Charles Johnson :-
Charles Johnson is an American football defensive end for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Panthers in the third round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at Georgia.
- Net Worth :- $34.4 Million
- Born: July 10, 1986 (age 27), Hawkinsville, Georgia, United States
- 40 yard dash time: 4.86 seconds
- Height: 1.88 m
- Salary: 4.75 million USD (2012)
- Education: University of Georgia
- Current team: Carolina Panthers (#95 / Defensive end)
Mario Williams :-
Mario Jerrel Williams (born January 31, 1985) is an American football defensive end and outside linebacker for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for North Carolina State University. Williams was selected first overall by the Houston Texans in the 2006 NFL Draft. He is a three-time Pro Bowl selection.
- Net Worth :- $33.2 Million
- Born: January 31, 1985 (age 29), Richlands, North Carolina, United States
- 40 yard dash time: 4.7 seconds
- Salary: 5.9 million USD (2012)
- Current team: Buffalo Bills (#94 / Defensive end)
- Education: North Carolina State University
- School: North Carolina State University
Darrelle Revis :-
Darrelle Shavar Revis (born July 14, 1985) is an American football player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of Pittsburgh, and was drafted in the first round (14th overall) by the New York Jets in the 2007 NFL Draft. His spot on the field is nicknamed “Revis Island”, a phrase Revis has trademarked,for his ability to shut down the opposing number one receivers. He was considered by some to be the best cornerback in the NFL.
- Net Worth :- $28.3 Million
- Born: July 14, 1985 (age 28), Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, United States
- 40 yard dash time: 4.38 seconds
- Salary: 13 million USD (2013)
- Current team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (#24 / Cornerback)
- Education: University of Pittsburgh
- Children: Deyani Revis, Jayden Revis
Sam Bradford :-
Samuel Jacob “Sam” Bradford (born November 8, 1987) is an American football quarterback for the St. Louis Rams of the National Football League (NFL). He was the first overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, after playing college football for the University of Oklahoma. In 2008, as a redshirt sophomore, Bradford became the second sophomore to win a Heisman Trophy. He also holds the NCAA record for most touchdown passes by a freshman quarterback, with 36. In his first season in the NFL, Bradford set the record for most completions by a rookie in NFL history, which helped earn him the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award.
- Net Worth :- $27.8 Million
- Born: November 8, 1987 (age 26), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Career start: 2010
- Current team: St. Louis Rams (#8 / Quarterback)
- Salary: 9 million USD (2013)
- Education: Putnam City North High School, University of Oklahoma
- Parents: Martha Bradford, Kent Bradford
Tommy Brady :-
Thomas Edward Patrick “Tom” Brady, Jr. (born August 3, 1977) is an American football quarterback for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). After playing college football for the University of Michigan, Brady was drafted by the Patriots in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft. In Brady’s eleven seasons as a starter, the Patriots have earned five trips to the Super Bowl, winning three. He has also won two Super Bowl MVP awards, has been selected to nine Pro Bowls, and formerly held the NFL record for the most touchdown passes in a single regular season.
His career postseason record is 18–8; his playoff win total is the highest in NFL history. He also helped set the record for the longest consecutive win streak in NFL history with 21 straight wins over two seasons (2003–2004), and in 2007 he led the Patriots to the first undefeated regular season since the institution of the 16-game schedule. Brady has the sixth highest career passer rating of all time (95.7) among quarterbacks with at least 1,500 career passing attempts
- Net Worth :- $27.1 Million
Eli Manning :-
Elisha Nelson “Eli” Manning(born January 3, 1981) is an American football quarterback for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL) and is the active iron man for consecutive starts by a quarterback. He is the son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning and the younger brother of Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning.
Manning played college football at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) after attending prep school at Isidore Newman School in New Orleans. He was drafted as the first overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft by the San Diego Chargers and immediately traded to the New York Giants, who in return gave up a package highlighted by fourth overall selection Philip Rivers.
- Net Worth :- $26.1 Million
- Born: January 3, 1981 (age 33), New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Spouse: Abby Mcgrew (m. 2008)
- Salary: 13 million USD (2013)
- Siblings: Peyton Manning, Cooper Manning
- Parents: Archie Manning, Olivia Williams Manning
- Children: Ava Frances Manning, Lucy Thomas Manning