Ivan Rodriguez Torres (born November 27, 1971), nicknamed “Pudge,“is a retired Major League Baseball catcher. In his career, he played for the Texas Rangers (on two different tours, comprising the majority of his career), Florida Marlins, Detroit Tigers, New York Yankees, Houston Astros and Washington Nationals.
Ivan Rodriguez Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: November 30, 1971
- Number: 7
- Height: 1.75 m
- Spouse: Maribel Rivera (m. 1991–2007)
- Children: Ivan Derrek Rodriguez, Amanda Christine Rodriguez, Ivanna Sofia Rodriguez
- Nationality: American, Puerto Rican
Ivan Rodriguez Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $65 Million
- Source of Wealth: Baseball
- Birth Place: Manati, Puerto Rico
- Marital Status: Married
- Full Name: Ivan Rodriguez Torres
- Occupation: Retired Professional Baseball Player
Ivan Rodriguez is a former Puerto Rican professional baseball player who has a net worth of $65 million. Rodriguez was born in Manati, Puerto Rico on November 27, 1971 and made his Major League Baseball debut as catcher for the Texas Rangers on June 20, 1991. Otherwise known as “Pudge,” Rodriguez played for the Texas Rangers, the Florida Marlins, the Detroit Tigers, the New York Yankees, the Houston Astros, returned to the Texas Rangers, and ended his MLB career with the Washington Nationals with whom he made his last appearance on September 27, 2011.