George Kenneth “Ken” Griffey, Jr. (born November 21, 1969), nicknamed “Junior” and “The Kid”, is an American former professional baseball outfielder who played 22 years in Major League Baseball (MLB) for three teams (1989–2010).He spent most of his career with the Seattle Mariners and Cincinnati Reds, along with a short stint with the Chicago White Sox. A 13-time All-Star, Griffey was one of the most prolific home run hitters in baseball history; his 630 home runs rank as the sixth-most in MLB history. Griffey was also an exceptional defender and won 10 Gold Glove Awards in center field. He is tied for the record of most consecutive games with a home run (8 games, tied with Don Mattingly and Dale Long).
Ken Griffey Jr Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: November 21, 1969
- Number: 24
- Spouse: Melissa Griffey (m. 1992)
- Education: Moeller High School
- Parents: Ken Griffey, Sr., Valarie Griffey
- Children: Trey Griffey, Taryn Kennedy, Tevin Kendall
Ken Griffey Jr Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $65 Million
- Annual Salary :- $2.3 Million
- Source of Wealth: Baseball
- Birth Place: Donora, Pennsylvania
- Full Name : George Kenneth Griffey, Jr.
- Occupation: Retired Professional Baseball Player (outfielder)
Ken Griffey Jr. is a retired American baseball player which has an estimated net worth of $65 million.Ken Griffey Jr. was a centerfielder in the MBL, with a net worth of $65 million. Ken Griffey Jr. earned his net worth through his career with the Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds, and Chicago White Sox, as well as starring in video games, his signature sneaker line with Nike and personal appearances on a number of TV shows. He was born in Donora, Pennsylvania.Ken Griffey Jr. started his career in baseball while attending Archbishop Moeller High School. He was first overall pick during the amateur draft for MLB.