David Moorer West (born August 29, 1980) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Indiana Pacers of the NBA.After growing up in his birthplace of Teaneck, New Jersey, West went to high school at Garner Magnet High School in Garner, North Carolina and at Hargrave Military Academy in Chatham, Virginia and won First Team All-State honors in North Carolina. He played college ball for the Xavier Musketeers in Cincinnati, Ohio. In 2003 he became the first Musketeer to ever win the AP Player of the Year.
David West Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Born :- August 29, 1980 (age 33), Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
- Height :- 2.06 m
- Spouse :- Lesley West
- Current team :- Indiana Pacers (#21 / Power forward)
- Education :- Hargrave Military Academy, Garner Magnet High School, Xavier University
David West Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $28 Million
- Salary :- 10 million USD
- Source of Wealth :- basketball
- Birth Place :- Teaneck, New Jersey
- Marital Status :- Married (Lesley)
- Weight :- 250 lb (113 kg)
- Occupation :- professional basketball player
David West is an American professional basketball player currently playing for the Indiana Pacers.David West became a player for the Xavier University’s basketball team. He was named as 2003 Associated Press and United States Basketball Writers Association National Player of the Year. Also, he was recognized as Atlantic 10 Conference Player of the year three years in a row and selected as Lowe Senior Class Award winner for being one of the best player in the country.