Spencer Mason Hawes is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the NBA. He was selected by the Sacramento Kings in the 2007 NBA Draft and is the nephew of Steve Hawes, a retired NBA player.
Spencer Hawes Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth :- April 28, 1988 (age 25)
- Height :- 2.16 m
- Current team :- Cleveland Cavaliers (#32 / Center)
- School :- University of Washington
- Education :- Seattle Preparatory School, University of Washington
Spencer Hawes Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $14 Million
- Salary :- 4.051 million USD
- Source of Wealth :- Basketball
- Birth Place :- Seattle, Washington
- Marital Status :- Single
- Full Name :- Spencer Mason Hawes
- Occupation :- Professional Basketball Player
Spencer Hawes is one of the most toughest NBA players he has been drafted to the NBA league in 2007 from Washington Huskies and selected by the team of the Sacramento Kings. He played for a limitless career at the Sacramento Kings and then moved to the next level and joined the Philadelphia 76ers.Spencer Hawes is a professional American basketball player with an estimated net worth of $14 Million.Spencer Hawes started his basketball career when he played for the Seattle Prep as center. The team won the 2005-06 championship and was named the tournament MVP. In 2006, he was recognized as Gatorade Boys Basketball Washington Player of the Year and Seattle Times Player of the Year.