Golden H. Tate III (born August 2, 1988) is an American football wide receiver for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He played college football for the University of Notre Dame, and was recognized as an All-American.
Golden Tate Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Born :- August 2, 1988 (age 25), Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
- Education :- University of Notre Dame
- Current team :- Detroit Lions (#15 / Wide receiver)
- Siblings :- Wesley Tate, Deanna Tate, Breanna Tate
- Parents :- Yolanda Tate, Golden Tate Jr.
Golden Tate Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $9.2 Million
- Salary :- 490,000 USD
- Source of Wealth :- football
- Birth Place :- Hendersonville, Tennessee
- Height :- 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Marital Status :- Single
- Weight :- 202 lb (92 kg)
- Occupation :- professional football player (wide receiver)
Golden Tate is an American football player which has an estimated net worth of $9.2 million.Golden Tate began his career when he was playing for the Pope John Paul II High School. During his stint with the team, he was named as Tennessee Division II first-team all-state pick in 2006.