Oscar Arístides Ortiz de la Renta Fiallo (born July 22, 1932) Dominican American fashion designer. Born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, De la Renta was trained by Cristóbal Balenciaga and Antonio Castillo, he became internationally known in the 1960s as one of the couturiers to dress Jacqueline Kennedy. An award-winning designer, he worked for Lanvin and Balmain; his eponymous fashion house continues to dress leading figures, from film stars to royalty, into the 2010s. De La Renta is particularly known for his red carpet gowns and evening wear.
Oscar de la Renta Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth :- July 22, 1932 (age 81)
- Education :- Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando
- Children :- Moises de la Renta
- Spouse :- Annette de la Renta (m. 1989), Françoise de Langlade (m. 1967–1983)
- Nationality :- American, Dominican
- Movies :- The September Issue
Oscar de la Renta Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $100 Million
- Source of Wealth :- designing dress
- Birth Place :- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Marital Status :- Married (Annette Engelhard)
- Occupation :- fashion designer
Oscar de la Renta is one of the world’s leading fashion designers who has a net worth of $100 million. Born Oscar Aristides Renta Fiallo on July 22, 1932, in the Dominican Republic, he left his native country at the age of 18 to pursue the study of painting in Spain. While studying at the Academy of San Fernando in Madrid, de la Renta was mesmerized by the fashion world and started sketching for leading Spanish fashion house.Oscar de la Renta is a Dominican American fashion designer which has an estimated net worth of $100 million.