George Harris Kennedy, Jr. (born February 18, 1925) is an American actor who has appeared in more than two hundred film and television productions. He is perhaps best known for four of his roles, as the convict “Dragline” in Cool Hand Luke, for which he won an Academy Award, as airline mechanic Joe Patroni in all four of the 1970s Airport disaster films, as Captain Ed Hocken in the Naked Gun series of comedy films; and as corrupt oil tycoon Carter McKay on the original Dallas television series.
George Kennedy Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: February 18, 1925
- Height: 1.90 m
- TV shows: Dallas, The Blue Knight, Santo Bugito, Backstairs at the White House, Sarge, Dobe and a Company of Heroes
- Children: Shaunna Kennedy, Taylor Kennedy, Betty Kennedy
George Kennedy Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $5 Million
- Source of Wealth: Film, Television
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status: Married (Joan McCarthy)
- Full Name: George Harris Kennedy, Jr.
- Ethnicity: Irish, English
- Occupation: Actor
- Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role
George Kennedy is an American actor who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in New York, New York, George Kennedy began his performance career in the theater as a toddler. He then went on to a successful radio career, before leaving performance behind in order to serve in the United States Army. After sixteen years in the Armed Forces, he retired, and began working as a technical advisor in Hollywood. He began his professional acting career as an adult, with small speaking roles in such projects as “Sargeant Bilko” and “Spartacus”.