Today we’ll show you the most successful celebrities or may call them richest celebrities in the world. Actually, success can be defined in two ways. Some of us would like to define success as to be the richest of all whereas for others success is nothing but achieving their goal. The wealthiest actor, director, writer all are present in our list. It requires a lot of hard work to get there, No doubt , they are talented and hard working personalities.
Shahrukh Khan, often credited as Shah Rukh Khan and informally referred as SRK, is an Indian film actor, producer, TV host, mentor and philanthropist.He earned his net worth though is his blockbuster movies such as ”Darr”, “Dil to Pagal Hai”, ”Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Om Shanti Om” and many more. He received the Padma Shri for his great contributions towards Indian cinema.
Net Worth : $600 Million
- Born: November 2, 1965 (age 48), New Delhi, India
- Height: 1.73 m
- Spouse: Gauri Khan (m. 1991)
- TV shows: Kaun Banega Crorepati, Fauji, more
- Children: AbRam Khan, Suhana Khan, Aryan Khan
Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer-songwriter, actress, author, director, entrepreneur and philanthropist.Her debut single, Everybody, was released on April, 1982, and became a dance hit. Since then she has sold more than 310 million records worldwide which make her the best-selling female recording artist ever.
Net Worth : $660 Million
- Born: August 16, 1958 (age 55), Bay City, Michigan, United States
- Children: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, Rocco Ritchie, Mercy James, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989)
- Movies: W.E., Body of Evidence, Evita, Swept Away, more
James Francis Cameron is a Canadian film director, film producer, deep-sea explorer, screenwriter, and editor. He first found success with the science-fiction hit The Terminator.Then he gradually became one of the most popular directors in Hollywood including numerous successes such as Alien, Terminator 2, True Lies and then with an epic movie Titanic. He is also the director of world’s highest grossing film Avatar.
Net Worth : $690 Million
- Born: August 16, 1954 (age 59), Kapuskasing, Canada
- Spouse: Suzy Amis (m. 2000), Linda Hamilton (m. 1997–1999), more
- Upcoming movies: Avatar 2, Avatar 3
- Awards: Academy Award for Best Picture, more
- Children: Josephine Archer Cameron, Quinn Cameron, Elizabeth Rose Cameron, Claire Cameron
J. K. Rowling:-
Joanne “Jo” Rowling , best known by her pen name J. K. Rowling, is a British novelist, best known as the author of the Harry Potter fantasy series.
Net Worth : $1.00 Billion
- Born: July 31, 1965 (age 48), Yate, United Kingdom
- Full name: Joanne Rowling
- Spouse: Neil Murray (m. 2001), Jorge Arantes (m. 1992–1993)
- Children: Jessica Arantes, Mackenzie Murray, David Murray
- Movies: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, more
Jami Beth Gertz (born October 28, 1965) is an American actress. Gertz is known for her early roles in the films Sixteen Candles, Crossroads, The Lost Boys, Less Than Zero and Quicksilver, the 1980s TV series Square Pegs with Sarah Jessica Parker, and 1996’s Twister, as well as for her roles as Judy Miller in the CBS sitcom Still Standing, and as Debbie Weaver in the ABC sitcom The Neighbors.
Net Worth : $1.80 Billion
- Born: October 28, 1965 (age 48), Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Nationality: American
- Height: 1.65 m
- Spouse: Antony Ressler (m. 1989)
- Children: Nicholas Simon Ressler, Oliver Jordan Ressler, Theo Ressler
Oprah Gail Winfrey is an American media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist.
Net Worth : $2.80 Billion
- Born: January 29, 1954 (age 60), Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States
- Partner: Stedman Graham (1986–)
- Books: Journey to Beloved – Limited Edition, more
- Parents: Vernita Lee, Vernon Winfrey
- Siblings: Patricia Lloyd, Patricia Lee, Jeffrey Lee
Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus is an American actress, comedian and producer, known for her television work on Seinfeld, The New Adventures of Old Christine, and her current series Veep.
Net Worth : $3.00 Billion
- Born: January 13, 1961 (age 53), New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 1.60 m
- Spouse: Brad Hall (m. 1987)
- Parents: Judith Bowles, Gérard Louis-Dreyfus
- Siblings: Lauren Bowles, Phoebe Louis-Dreyfus, Emma Louis-Dreyfus, Raphael Louis-Dreyfus
Steven Allan Spielberg is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, and business magnate. In a career of more than four decades, Spielberg’s films have covered many themes and genres.
Net Worth : $3.10 Billion
- Born: December 18, 1946 (age 67), Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Spouse: Kate Capshaw (m. 1991), Amy Irving (m. 1985–1989)
- Children: Sasha Spielberg, Max Spielberg, more
- Upcoming movies: American Sniper, The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun
- Awards: Academy Award for Best Picture, more
Dina Merrill is an American actress, socialite, businesswoman and philanthropist. In April 2005 she got a lifetime achievement award from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Her father was the founder of stock brokerage firm E. F. Hutton. She has been divorced twice and now she is married to an actor named Ted Hartley.
Net Worth : $5.01 Billion
- Born: December 29, 1923 (age 90), New York City, New York, United States
- Parents: Edward Francis Hutton, Marjorie Merriweather Post
- Spouse: Ted Hartley (m. 1989), Cliff Robertson (m. 1966–1986), Stanley M. Rumbough, Jr. (m. 1946–1966)
- Children: Heather Robertson, Nedenia Rumbough, David Rumbough, Stanley Rumbough
- TV shows: Roots: The Next Generations, Hot Pursuit
George Walton Lucas is an American film producer, screenwriter, director, and entrepreneur. He founded Lucasfilm Limited and led the company as chairman and chief executive before selling it to The Walt Disney Company on October 30, 2012.
Net Worth : $7.11 Billion
- Born: May 14, 1944 (age 69), Modesto, California, United States
- Spouse: Mellody Hobson (m. 2013), Marcia Lucas (m. 1969–1983)
- Children: Amanda Lucas, Katie Lucas, Everest Hobson Lucas, Jett Lucas
- Education: University of Southern California (1967–1967), more
- Books: Shadow Moon, Shadow Dawn, more