Top 10 richest peoples in 2016, In this List once again Steel industry Tycoon Lakshmi Mittal ranked richest man in UK for 2013 with his £17,514 million Net worth it income sourced from all his business transaction mostly from steel industry. Another steel tycoon Alisher usmanov ranked second place of Forbes latest richest list of UK.
The Top 10 Richest Peoples in UK of 2016
Lakshmi Mittal and family:-
Lakshmi Niwas Mittal (born 2 September 1950) is a London-based Indian steel magnate. He is the chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal, the world’s largest steelmaking company. Mittal owns 41 percent of ArcelorMittal and holds a 34 percent stake in the Queens Park Rangers F.C. football team. In 2007, Mittal was the richest man of Asian descent in the United Kingdom. Despite being the eighth wealthiest man in Britain in 2002, he does not hold British citizenship. He was ranked the sixth richest person in the world by Forbes in 2011, but dropped to 21st place in 2012, due to having lost $10.4 billion the previous year.
- Net Worth : $20.7 Billion
- Born: June 15, 1950 (age 63), Rajgarh, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Spouse: Usha Mittal
- Education: St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta (1969)
- Children: Vanisha Mittal, Aditya Mittal
- Awards: Padma Vibhushan
Alisher Burkhanovich Usmanov:-
Alisher Burkhanovich Usmanovis an Uzbek-born Russian business magnate. According to March 2013 Forbes website data, the oligarch Usmanov is Russia’s richest man, with a fortune estimated at $17.6 billion, and the world’s 34th richest person.
- Net Worth : $18.1 billion
- Born: September 9, 1953 (age 60), Chust, Uzbekistan
Spouse: Irina Viner (m. 1992)
- Education: Moscow State University, Academy of Finance, Moscow State Institute of International Relations
Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich is a Russian business tycoon and the main owner of the private investment company Millhouse LLC. He is known outside Russia as the owner of Chelsea Football Club, an English Premier League football team.
- Net Worth : $13.6 Billion
- Born: October 24, 1966 (age 47), Saratov, Russia
- Nationality: Russian
- Spouse: Irina Malandina (m. 1991–2007), Olga Yurevna Lysova (m. 1987–1990)
- Children: Arkadiy Abramovich, Anna Abramovich, Arina Abramovich, Ilya Abramovich, Sofia Abramovich
- Parents: Irina Vasilevna Abramovich, Arkadiy Abramovich
- Education: School No. 232 (1974–1983), Ukhta School No. 2, more
Duke of Westminster:-
Major-General Gerald Cavendish Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster, Bt. KG CB CVO OBE TD CD DL, is a British military officer and the son of Robert George Grosvenor, 5th Duke of Westminster, and his wife Hon. Viola Maud Lyttelton.
- Born: December 22, 1951 (age 61), Omagh, United Kingdom
- Spouse: Natalia Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster (m. 1978)
- Parents: Viola Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster, Robert Grosvenor, 5th Duke of Westminster
- Children: Hugh Grosvenor, Earl Grosvenor, More
- Education: Harrow School, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli:-
Ernesto Bertarelli (born 22 September 1965) is an Italian born Swiss billionaire and entrepreneur. Together with his extended family, Bertarelli was ranked 83rd in the 2011 annual ranking of the world’s wealthiest people compiled and published by Forbes magazine,The family’s wealth was most recently estimated at US$14.8 billion by Bloomberg. Bertarelli just keeps on making money.
His Ares Life Sciences investment fund backed the 2008 buyout of Euromedic, a medical services provider, for £670m. Early this year, it was reported that just one of Euromedic’s divisions was for sale at £400m. It will help the 45-year-old biotechnology tycoon recover from the disappointment of losing yachting’s prestigious America’s Cup in 2010 to American rival Larry Ellison.
- Net Worth : $11.1 Billion
- Source of Wealth: Pharmaceuticals
Len Blavatnik is a Ukrainian-born American businessman. He has made his fortune through diversified investments, through Access Industries, in Russia, Europe, North and South America.
- Net Worth : $17.8 Billion
- Born: June 14, 1957 (age 56), Odessa, Ukraine
- Education: Harvard Business School, Moscow State University, Columbia University, Harvard University
John Fredriksen and family:-
John Fredriksen, (born 10 May 1944) is a Norwegian-born Cypriot oil tanker and shipping tycoon, owner of the world’s largest oil tanker fleet, and was Norway’s richest man until he chose to abandon his Norwegian citizenship and take up a Cypriot passport. Norwegian magazine Kapital listed Fredriksen in 2013 with a net worth of NOK 69,75 billion ($11.9 billion USD). Through his investment companies Hemen Holdings and Meisha, Fredriksen controls the companies Frontline and Golar LNG from London.
- Net Worth : $11.5 Billion
- Age: 69
- Source of Wealth: shipping, self-made
- Country of Citizenship: Cyprus
- Marital Status: Widowed
- Children: 2
David and Simon Reuben:-
David and Simon Reuben are British businessmen and philanthropists. In the Forbes magazine List of billionaires 2013, ranking of the wealthiest people in the UK, the brothers were placed second.
- Net Worth : $10.5 Billion
- Source of Wealth: investments, real estate, self-made
- Country of Citizenship: United Kingdom
- Education: Sir John Cass College, London
- Marital Status: Married
Gopi and Sri Hinduja:-
The Hinduja Group is a global conglomerate company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.The company was founded in 1914 by Parmanand Deepchand Hinduja, initially operating in Mumbai, India, and setting up its first international operation in Iran in 1919. The headquarters of the group moved to Iran where it remained until 1979, when the Islamic Revolution forced it to move to Europe. Srichand Hinduja and his brother Gopichand moved to London in 1979 to develop their father’s export business.
- Age: NA
- Source of earnings: Diversified
- Marital Status: NA
- Children: NA
- Residence: London/Geneva/Mumbai
Galen and George Weston and family:-
Patriarch Galen Weston is executive chairman of George Weston, the Canadian food and retail giant founded by his grandfather in 1882. Its stock has gained more than 12% over the past year. In December, shares of its food retailer Loblaw, where his son Galen, Jr. is executive chairman, jumped when it announced that it would spin off its considerable real estate holdings into one of Canada’s biggest real estate investment trusts. Weston also controls Selfridges Group whose department store holdings include Ogilvy’s and Holt Renfrew in Canada; Brown Thomas in Ireland; Selfridges in the U.K.; and de Bijenkorf in the Netherlands.
- Source of Wealth: retail, inherited and growing
- Country of Citizenship: Canada
- Education: Bachelor of Arts / Science, University of Western Ontario
- Marital Status: Married