Darryl Gerard “D. J.” Augustin, Jr. (born November 10, 1987) is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Chicago Bulls of the NBA. He played point guard for the University of Texas Longhorns from 2006–2008. He was drafted ninth overall by the Charlotte Bobcats of the National Basketball Association in 2008. Augustin is listed as 6’0″ (1.83 m) by the NBA but stands 5’10” (1.78 m) barefoot according to the 2008 pre-draft measurements.
D.J. Augustin Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: November 10, 1987
- Height: 1.83 m
- Nationality: American
- Current team: Chicago Bulls (#14 / Point guard)
- Education: Hightower High School, Brother Martin High School, University of Texas at Austin
D.J. Augustin Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $9 Million
- Salary :- 3.5 million USD
- Source of Wealth: basketball
- Birth Place: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Marital Status: Single
- Full Name: Darryl Gerard Augustin
- Occupation: Professional Basketball Player
D.J. Augustin is a professional American basketball player with an estimated Net Worth of $9 Million. D.J. Augustin played for the Brother Martin High School’s basketball team, as he led the team with two state championships.Augustin was selected ninth in the 2008 NBA Draft by the Charlotte Bobcats. On July 8, 2008, he was signed to the rookie scale contract.Under the league’s rookie scale, the deal will pay him $1.8 million in the upcoming season and nearly $2 million the next.On October 6, 2009, Bobcats picked up third-year option on Augustin’s contract. On October 29, 2010, the Bobcats picked up the fourth-year option on Augustin’s contract.