Gregory Jennings, Jr. (born September 21, 1983) is an American football wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Green Bay Packers out of Western Michigan University in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft.
Greg Jennings Net Worth Total Income/Salary
- Date of Birth: September 21, 1983
- Current team: Minnesota Vikings (#15 / Wide receiver)
- Spouse: Nicole Jennings (m. 2005)
- Siblings: Cortney Jennings
- Education: Kalamazoo Central High School, Western Michigan University
- Age: 30 Year old
Greg Jennings Net Worth Total Income/Salary Monthly Yearly & Earning Per Day Week :-
- Net Worth :- $26 Million
- Salary: 2.9 million USD
- Source of Wealth: Sports, Football, NFL
- Birth Place: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Full Name: Gregory Jennings Jr.
- Nationality: United States
- Occupation: NFL Player
American football wide receiver Greg Jennings has an estimated net worth of $26 million.Greg Jennings attended Western Michigan University. He finished his career there with 238 receptions for 3,539 yards and 39 touchdowns. When Jennings was a redshirt freshman, he missed 8 games due to a broken ankle bone. In the 8 games he did play, he caught 10 passes for 138 yards. In 2003, he was second on the Broncos with 56 catches for 1,050 yards and 14 touchdowns. He finished the 2003 season with 1,734 all-purpose yards. He was named to the second team All-Mid American team. In 2004, he led the Broncos with 74 catches for 1,092 yards and 11 touchdowns. He tallied 1,415 all-purpose yards. He was named to the All-MAC team. In 2005, he had 98 catches, and led the nation in catches per game, with 8.91. He had 1,259 yards with 14 touchdowns, and earned the 2005 MAC Offensive Player of the Year Award.