Top 4 Most Richest Billionaire CEO in Technology 2016
- Net Worth :- $10.2 Billion
Steven Paul “Steve” Jobs ( February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011)was an American entrepreneur,marketer, and inventor,who was the co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. Through Apple, he is widely recognized as a charismatic pioneer of the personal computer revolution and for his influential career in the computer and consumer electronics fields, transforming “one industry after another, from computers and smartphones to music and movies”.Jobs also co-founded and served as chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios; he became a member of the board of directors of The Walt Disney Company in 2006, when Disney acquired Pixar.
Jobs was among the first to see the commercial potential of Xerox PARC’s mouse-driven graphical user interface, which led to the creation of the Apple Lisa and, a year later, the Macintosh. He also played a role in introducing the LaserWriter, one of the first widely available laser printers, to the market.The man who brings and introduce IOS Series , iPhone , iPad , iPod all these three things that we kept and and most fashionable items . Iphone is the only handset that each Celebrity using today due to its features , adjustments. One of the highest selling brands in the world advance electronic. Its The most selling device among the teens in the world.
- Born: February 24, 1955, San Francisco, California, United States
- Died: October 5, 2011, Palo Alto, California, United States
- Spouse: Laurene Powell (m. 1991–2011)
- Children: Lisa Brennan-Jobs, Reed Jobs, Erin Siena Jobs, Eve Jobs
- Parents: Abdulfattah John Jandali, Joanne Carole Schieble, Paul Jobs, Clara Jobs
- Education: Reed College (1972–1974), more
- Net Worth :- $28.8 Billion (2014)
Lawrence “Larry” Page(born March 26, 1973) is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur who is the co-founder of Google, alongside Sergey Brin. On April 4, 2011, Page succeeded Eric Schmidt as the chief executive officer of Google. As of 2014, Page’s personal wealth is estimated to be US$32.3 billion, ranking him #17 on the Forbes list of billionaires.Page is the inventor of PageRank, the foundation of Google’s search ranking algorithm, and he and Brin own approximately 16 percent of Google’s stock.Larry Page is the man who introduced us with the features of Google , there is no such thing that Google does not have on its search engine , once its Yahoo the leading search engine but Google introduction change the world specially the teen.
- Born: March 26, 1973 (age 40), East Lansing, Michigan, United States
- Spouse: Lucinda Southworth (m. 2007)
- Awards: Marconi Prize, TR100
- Education: East Lansing High School (1987–1991), more
- Siblings: Carl Victor Page, Jr.
- Parents: Carl Victor Page, Gloria Page
- Net Worth :- $19 Billion
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur. He is best known as one of five co-founders of the social networking website Facebook. As of April 2013, Zuckerberg is the chairman and chief executive of Facebook, Inc. and his personal wealth, as of March 2014, is estimated to be $28.5 billion. His one-dollar salary puts him in the elite group of $1 CEOs.Mark Zuckerberg is the personality who got fame among the people because the change he bring today in the world through facebook . Today almost 90% peoples in the world check their status , he brings the intentions and more easier way to share videos , photos , messages to friends , family , celebrities . Facebook is the leading brands in the world today among teens to the 40+ age peoples.
- Born: May 14, 1984 (age 29), White Plains, New York, United States
- Height: 1.75 m
- Spouse: Priscilla Chan (m. 2012)
- Parents: Karen Zuckerberg, Edward Zuckerberg
- Education: Phillips Exeter Academy (2000–2002), Ardsley High School (1998–2000), Harvard University, Mercy College
- Siblings: Randi Zuckerberg, Donna Zuckerberg, Arielle Zuckerberg
- Net Worth :- $19 Billion
William Henry “Bill” Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, investor, computer programmer, inventor and philanthropist.Gates is the former chief executive and chairman of Microsoft, the world’s largest personal-computer software company, which he co-founded with Paul Allen.He is consistently ranked in the Forbes list of the world’s wealthiest peopleand was the wealthiest overall from 1995 to 2009—excluding 2008, when he was ranked third; in 2011 he was the wealthiest American and the world’s second wealthiest person.
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires List, Gates is the world’s richest person in 2013, a position that he last held on the list in 2007 Thanks to Bill Gates the man who brings windows to our life . Today computer is the most useful thing and there is no work which can be done with out it . Microsoft owner the man who introduced Windows from 1995 , 98 , 2000 , XP , Vista , Windows 7 and Windows 8 . Every time there is a surprise from the company. Bill Gates is the invention king now and worlds richest peoples.
- Born: October 28, 1955 (age 58), Seattle, Washington, United States
- Spouse: Melinda Gates (m. 1994)
- Children: Jennifer Katharine Gates, Rory John Gates, Phoebe Adele Gates
- Education: Harvard College (1973–1975), Lakeside School (1968–1973)
- Awards: Silver Buffalo Award, more