With an increase of 99 billionaires, the total comes to 2188 billionaires in the world, according to Hurun Global rich list. list of most top 6 Billionaires in the Global Rich 2016 with Net worth.
Bill Gates retained the top spot with a fortune of $80 billion. “Gates has become the first person alive to have created a $100 billion fortune, having given away more than $20 billion to date,” the report said.
Warren Buffet follows Gates with a net worth of $68 billion followed by Amancio Ortega with $64 billion net worth in the third place.
Here is top 6 billionaires in the world:
1. Bill Gates: With a total net worth of $80 billion, Bill Gates becomes the richest in the world. Aged 60, his main source of wealth comes from several investments that he has made.
2. Warren Buffet: An American business magnate, investor and philanthropist, Warren Buffet is the second richest man in the world. His main source of wealth is an American multinational conglomerate holding company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. His total net worth stands at $68 billion.
3. Amancio Ortega: With $64 billion total net worth, Amancio Ortega is the third richest person in the world. A Spanish businessman, Ortega is best known for its chain of Zara clothing and accessories retail shops.
4. Jeff Bezos: CEO of Amazon, Jeff Bezos is the fourth richest man on earth. His net worth stands at $53 billion. He has played a very important role in the growth of e-commerce as the founder and CEO of Amazon.com.
5. Carlos Slim Helu & family: With a total net worth of $50 billion, Carlos Slim Helu & family is the fifth richest in the world. The telecom magnate has some 300 million mobile phones and landline subscribers in 19 countries through America Movil.
6. Mark Zuckerberg: Founder of social media giant, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the sixth richest in the world with a total net worth of $47 billion.